Friday 11 September 2015

Hashtag Event September 2015

Hi Folks

Today I would like to tell you about the latest hashtag event on YouTube.  It starts 17th September 2015 and runs until the 20th september.  That is 4 days of creative yumminess :)  I have made a promo video which is now live on YouTube for all to see.  click here if you would like to watch my video, if you like what you see please give me the thumbs up and subscribe (if you haven't already done so) so you don't miss seeing my new videos.


The hashtag theme this month is going to be "fall" now for those of us in Europe it is not that we are having an accident theme, it is the season of autumn :)  For those of you who don't know what a hashtag event the best way to find out what it is, is to check it out.  Simply go onto YouTube and type into the search bar either #lovesummerart or #pawgustart  This will bring up a load of different YouTube art videos including some of the smaller up and coming art channels like mine :) There is mixed media, clay, watercolour, scrapbooking and card making to be found.  Too many more types to mention them all.   


The idea behind the hashtag event is to take back control of what people find when they put a search in for creative videos.  I don't know about you but I find it frustrating (until now) that I seem to always find the videos that are at least a year old and until I started to get to know some of the youtube creators and subscribe I did not seem to be able to find the most recent videos uploaded.  So putting in the hashtag gives us as creators a better chance of our audience finding us.  Especially small channels like mine just starting out and trying to find our audience. 


If you like what you have read/seen so far.  Please come back to either here on my blog or my YouTube Channel on the 17th September and I will announce the new hashtag for September. 

Thanks for joining me today.  Take care until next time T x

No comments:

Post a Comment