Sunday 28 December 2014

Proof life is awesome

Well, folks. I have been trying to think of a plan for 2015 to stay more focused, to enjoy and appreciate life more. I have been struggling for inspiration to come up with a concept for my plan. There are so many to choose from and in many different formats. I was inspired today by something I read posted on FB by Karen salmansohn http://notsalmon.com/2014/01/23/important-reminder-men-value-growing-listening-communicating-compromising/ 

After reading this it hit me like that penny dropping moment. I am going to spend the next year proving how awesome life is. :) well, this blog is called it's a wonderful life and I've not been posting, so it's time to change all that. I will draw up a more focused plan with the concept of proving life is awesome and blog about my experiences throughout the year. I hope who ever reads this will be inspired to do their own plan :) 

There will be crafting, music and giving involved so watch this space..................................................................................let the evidence gathering begin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment