Tuesday 30 October 2012

My new direction

Hi folks, I have been thinking alot about my skills and passions of late.  I have expanded my experience of craft to sewing recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.  This came about as Ive been thinking about my life, what experiences I have had and what Id like to have.  Sewing was something I thought Id try to expand my craft skills.  But I have other skills that I have not really given a chance to develop.  I attended my first creative writing group this evening and I have had a really good night.  I was inspired to write something in 10 minutes, which when I first discovered Id have to write something this evening I really truely did not expect to know what to write.  However, something someone in the group mentioned gave me inspiration.  It was pretty cool to say the least.  My little bit of writing I did was not great but the ideas were there to expand and grow.  So who knows maybe one or two of my posts might be some creative writing.  Of course journaling is a form of creative writing so I have done it within my crafting but Im planning to expand and grow.  Moving up to the highlands has definately been the right move for me.  Its amazing what I have actually done for my wellbeing.  First I started my running by doing the couch to 5k I then began to go mountain biking.  I even went to Holland for a weeks cycling holiday.  That was an amazing holiday.  So here I am posting for the sake of posting.  No photos this time just some of my thoughts and feelings.  Thank you for reading and I hope you get something from this post. 

T x

3 comments:

  1. Well done you! You've taken charge of your life and are doing things for "you".
    Fabulous stuff!
    Hugs xx
    p.s. look forward to reading some of your creative writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SusieJ. I hope you are well. I wont be doing much writing other than my uni essays until after March, though I will take any opportunity before that to do some stuff if I can and maybe post it :) T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah well done tania, changing your life because you want too, go for it girl and enjoy...

    look forward to reading some of your writing...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete