Tuesday 2 February 2010

my january page for my calendar challenge



Here it is folks, allbeit a little late. Well it wouldnt be me if it wasnt late lol


Ive kept it simple. Its 6 x 6 and I look forward to doing the February page now lol


The bird photo was taken in my garden last winter and thought it was the ideal photo for this project. I have placed it on card to make it hardier but Im not so sure it will be such a good idea with 12 pages required. I may just leave this first page as the front cover and have the december page the same as the back cover. Not sure what Im doing yet lol
calendar sparkles
T x

3 comments:

  1. tania, its beautiful!!!!!
    i still have to print my pic off. seeing yours has given me the urge to play again.
    i havent decided yet as to what size im going to do mine in.
    love yours tan, well done!!
    hug gina xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Tania - lovely photo too.
    Still haven't decided on size of mine yet!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning page Tania, a gorgeous photo!

    Ive done mine now...and February (creep creep!), although I have to confess to straying off theme a tad with Feb ;) Ive popped it on my blog now. Cant wait to hear what next months theme will be!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete