Thursday 14 January 2010

My latest creation of 2010


Here is my latest creating. I started this page with the papers first. I happened to be sitting at my desk doing my uni work and I looked up to see th lime green paper and I thought that would look great against a red background so I hunted out a red 12x12 and it kinda took off from there. The basic design Ive used many a time on cards and thought it might look nice on a larger scale with a few more embellishments. And I think I was right. My only regret was that I had intended on using that photo in my mini journal of December. But it is a good page so it will be a challenge to come up with something completely different for my journal page for the day that photo was taken. Well folks thats all from me for now. Its my january calendar page to start next. Hmmmmmmmm thinking cap is now on. Have to decide on an over all design first I think that might make it easier to. Catch ya all soon.
Warm winter sparkles to you all
T x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Tania - love the LO and what a cute photo too.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page and LO and what a cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo tania, he is sooooo cute.
    beautiful christmassy page.
    gina xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so cute Tania, Well done!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete