Tuesday 12 January 2010

Im so proud of my son

I was thinking that rather than just concentrate on what Ive been up to I thought you would be interested to see what my son has been up to. Here is a birds house he made in wood work. I think its fantastic but then I would he is my son lol He normally does painting of very small figures and when I get a chance I will photograph a few of them and let you all see. So it would seem that creativity runs in the family. My eldest daughter is very heavily into crafting and she is very good at it too. My other daughter is not so much into crafting but Im sure she has creativity talent somewhere, she just hasn't discovered it yet. Or perhaps she just doesnt want to admit to it yet. I will of course keep you posted. So This post is dedicated to my son. :)

Sparkles to you all

T x

6 comments:

  1. WOW that fantastic...welldone Tania's son! I wonder if you are itching to embellish the lovely bird house now Tania...he he!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Tania, this is just beautiful!!! I love it!!! Well done to your son!! Sounds like you have a great creative family there!!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whilst it is tempting to embellish the house Sue, it is going outside for the birds or whatever makes it their home. This should be exciting. I will have to google when to put it out and what to put in it etc to encourage a bird to use it.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to your son Tania - a great bird house.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it's fab tania, well done tania's son...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done tania's son!!!
    its fabulous, in this weather with all the snow, the birds will certainly appreciate it.
    gina xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete