Sunday 20 December 2009

Friday 18th Dec

Well, I slept till about 2pm (later than planned) and got up and kicked back for a little while before getting showered and ready to go out for a rock night in Alloa. I met Jason for the first time. He mentioned on the bike forum he wanted to go to the same rock night so I offered to give him a lift as I was going and dont drink, he lives close to me so it wasnt a problem. In fact I helped a few friends get home from the pub :) It was a good night, I enjoyed most of the company (there in lies another story lol) By the time I got home and into bed it was well after 3am but I was still n nightshift mode anyway so I didnt actually get to sleep till 4am and then slept til 12 the next day. Its so hard to get out of nightshift mode on your days off when on nights. Anyway thats it for the 18th.

Winter sparkles

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment