Saturday 5 December 2009

5th December

Oh my goodness time is flying by now. Before I know it I will be on nightshift and struggling to get organised for Christmas. At least Im off for the weekend. Today I went ice skating what a laugh. I have not been on the ice in such a long time that you would think I had never been skating before lol


As you can see I definately had a good laugh today. After I went to pizza hut and had pizza and a huge bowl of salad. It was a work of art so much so that I just had to take a photo of it. This will be uploaded at a later date as its on my mobile and I havent set up my mobile to my laptop yet. As soon as I upload the photo I will edit this post.

So all in all it was a fantastic day, well worth remembering :)

Christmas sparkles

T x

4 comments:

  1. looks a fun time tania, I use to go ice skating my DD on her days off school/college (when steven was in school)...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love ice skating Tania, but so many years ago now! Im so glad you had a fabulous day, and good luck with your Christmas prep..I really ought to start soon lol!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how many broken ankles? So many memories of the three times I went lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. I think its a very christmas thing to do so luckily Ive got some photos to journal/scrapbook.

    T x

    ReplyDelete