Friday 4 December 2009

4th December

Today I was at work, now there's a surprise lol I went to tesco after I finished at 2.30pm and tried to print off some photos I took (with my mobile) when I was out on my walk with MacDuff on the 1st of December. I wanted to see the quality and thought I could add it to my December journal but it kept declining my debit card it was really starting to bug my happiness so eventually I had to leave it despite having spent at least 20 minutes bluetoothing my photos to the machine. I was not too chuffed as you had to pay with card it would not accept cash, so I think I will try the machine in asda. At least there you get your photos then pay at the till lol So that was the excitement for the 4th day in December lol

christmas sparkles to you all

T x

3 comments:

  1. How annoying Tania! Fingers crossed for the Asda machine.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get them in the end? Asda photos are sooooo cheap it's briliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent actually been to asda yet but hopefully soon.

    T x

    ReplyDelete