Tuesday 3 March 2009



Morning folks, well here is another nature photo scrapped. I printed a slightly bigger photo and added a small photo of a close up on leaves and fungus added the felt border and some buttons dotted about. I think its simple yet effective. The photo is slotted into the top right and bottom left corner of the matting stripped paper. I like the contrast of the bright green of the main paper and the bright orange and blue stripes of the matting paper behind the photo. I hope all my docraft friends are not fed up seeing the same projects as I upload them into my docrafts gallery too. Well, its my day off today and Im off somewhere special with my mum this evening which Ive organised as a surprise for her :) I hope she is pleased with what I have in mind, of course I will share with you all what happens.

Take care hope you all have a good day.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment